AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS, - July 28, 2022 - Today, KRAFTON, Inc. announced it partnered with Ubisoft on a multi-game collaboration that will bring the world of Assassin’s Creed to both PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS and NEW STATE MOBILE this August. When the tales of the Animus become the realities of the battlegrounds, players will have the chance to acquire Assassin’s Creed-themed in-game items, see Abstergo Industries introduced to the world of PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, and participate in a series of exclusive events to earn Assassin’s Creed-themed crate tickets.
Key highlights around KRAFTON’s partnership with Ubisoft and Assassin’s Creed are outlined below:
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS x ASSASSIN’S CREED (Aug. 17-Sept. 22)
- Dress For The Job: Throughout the Assassin’s Creed collaboration, PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS players will have the chance to earn themed cosmetic rewards, including:
- Costumes (x2 sets)
- Bag Skins (x2 sets)
- Parachute Skin
- Gun Charm
- Spray Item (x2 sets)
- Abstergo Industries Infiltrate Haven: For a limited time during the Assassin’s Creed collaboration, players will be able to discover a variety of themed resources and props on the Haven map. Abstergo Industries has taken over one of the map’s main buildings, complete with a hidden Animus machine and strategically placed “Leap of Faith” ledges on the building’s rooftop.
NEW STATE MOBILE x ASSASSIN’S CREED (Aug. 18-Sept. 21)
- If It Looks Like An Assassin or Templar…: During the collaboration, players can obtain over 30 unique Assassin’s Creed-themed costumes, weapon skins, and items through limited-time events and collaboration crates, including:
- Ezio’s Outfit from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
- Shay’s Outfit from Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Upgradeable SIG-MCX Skin
- Vehicle Skins (x2)
- Parachute Skin
- Rewards From The Brotherhood: Players who log into NEW STATE MOBILE during the collaboration event will receive daily log-in rewards. Players can obtain more rewards by completing story missions to find out the truth behind the rumored presence of Templars and Assassins in Erangel and Troi. Stay tuned for more info!
More information on PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS is available at emea.battlegrounds.pubg.com and on official social media channels: YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok.
For information about NEW STATE MOBILE, please visit http://newstate.pubg.com or follow on social media (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / YouTube). For assets, please visit the KRAFTON Press Site.
For more information about Assassin’s Creed, please visit https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed. For more information about Ubisoft, please visit https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/ follow on social media at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
# # #
About Assassin’s Creed
Since it first launched in 2007, the Assassin’s Creed series has sold more than 155 million games worldwide. The franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series in video game history. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into numerous other entertainment media.
Ubisoft is a creator of worlds, committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft’s global teams create and develop a deep and diverse portfolio of games, featuring brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Brawlhalla®, For Honor®, Far Cry®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®, Just Dance®, Rabbids®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®, The Crew®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, and Watch Dogs®. Through Ubisoft Connect, players can enjoy an ecosystem of services to enhance their gaming experience, get rewards and connect with friends across platforms. With Ubisoft+, the subscription service, they can access a growing catalog of more than 100 Ubisoft games and DLC. For the 2021–22 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,129 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world. The company consists of PUBG Studios, Bluehole Studio, Striking Distance Studios, RisingWings, Dreamotion, Unknown Worlds and 5minlab, each with its own unique expertise.
KRAFTON is responsible for premier entertainment properties including PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, NEW STATE MOBILE, The Callisto Protocol, TERA, and ELYON. As a technology-driven company that boasts world-class capabilities, KRAFTON seeks to expand its areas of business beyond games to multimedia entertainment and deep learning. For more information about KRAFTON, please visit https://www.krafton.com.